Cash Back Program
UtahFlatFeeAgent – Buyers Reward Program
We gift up to 40% of our commission back to you. You can use this cash for things towards your closing costs, new furniture, or for a needed vacation. It is our way of saying “Thank You” for your business.
How Does The Cash Gift Work?
Once you close on your new home, we’ll write you a check. It’s as simple as that.
Is this legal?
Yes. Per the Utah Division of Real Estate, R162-2f-401 Gifts and Inducements:
(1) An inducement gift is permissible and is not an illegal sharing of commission if the principal broker or affiliated licensee offering the inducement gift to a buyer or a seller complies with the underwriting guidelines that apply to any loan in the transaction for which the inducement has been offered.
(2) A closing gift is permissible and is not an illegal sharing of commissions.
Other Ways To Get Cash or Save Money
Closing Costs Paid – Often times we are successful in getting sellers to pay your closing costs for you. If you are looking to purchase a brand-new home, we are often able to negotiate cash incentives from the builder.
No Money Down Loans – we have lenders who offer no money down loans. Some restrictions apply, so give us a call today to see if you qualify.
No Mortgage Insurance – we have lenders who have loans that don’t require mortgage insurance. Some restrictions apply.
Free Home Warranty – the last thing you need after you have moved into your new home is to pay for major breakdowns in your home. In most cases, we’re able to get you a free home warranty.
We also offer the following services to you, all free of charge:
- Find Home First service – Simply provide us the search criteria for the home or other utah real estate you are looking for, and as soon as a property matching your criteria hits the market, we’ll notify you by e-mail so you’re the first to know.
- Home Viewings – Once you find a home you like, we’ll arrange a showing for you.
- Negotiating Power – Once you find you dream home, we’ll make sure you aren’t paying more than market price. We do this by collecting information about the seller and the property. We’ll pass that on also.
- Wholesale Properties – wholesale properties are usually, but not always, distressed properties where the owner must sell the home. This puts you in a great position to buy real estate for a bargain. Often these homes require some repairs, but with a little effort, you can purchase a home with instant equity.
- Representation – We’ll write up all your real estate contracts and represent you throughout the whole process to ensure your experience is as pain free as possible.
Give us a call today at 801-414-5790