Cash Back Program
UtahFlatFeeAgent – Buyers Reward Program
We gift 50% of our commission back to you. You can use this cash for things such as new furniture, kitchen appliances, lawn & garden equipment, potential repairs or for a needed vacation. It is our way of saying “Thank You” for your business.
How Does The Cash Gift Work?
Once you close on your new home, we’ll write you a check amounting to 50% of our commission. It’s as simple as that.
Is this legal?
Yes. Per the Utah Division of Real Estate, R162-2f-401 Gifts and Inducements:
(1) An inducement gift is permissible and is not an illegal sharing of commission if the principal broker or affiliated licensee offering the inducement gift to a buyer or a seller complies with the underwriting guidelines that apply to any loan in the transaction for which the inducement has been offered.
(2) A closing gift is permissible and is not an illegal sharing of commissions.
Other Ways To Get Cash or Save Money
Closing Costs Paid – There are other ways we can help you get cash back. We are many times successful in getting sellers to pay your closing costs for you. If you are looking to purchase a brand new home, we are many times able to negotiate cash incentives from the builder.
No Money Down Loans – we have lenders who can loan you money for no money down. Some restriction apply, so give us a call today to see if you qualify.
No Mortgage Insurance – we have lenders who will give you a loan for little or no money down and no mortgage insurance is required. Some restriction apply, so give us a call today to see if you qualify.
Free Home Warranty – the last thing you need after you have moved into your new home is to pay for major breakdowns in your home. In most cases, we are able to get the seller to provide you with a home warranty, but this is not guaranteed.
We also offer the following services to you, all free of charge:
- Find Home First service – Simply provide us the search criteria for the home or other utah real estate you are looking for, and soon as a property matching your criteria in placed on the utah real estate market, we will notify you by e-mail so you will be the first to know.
- Home Screening service – once we know what kind of home you’re looking for and where you want to live, we will screen out all the undesirable homes for sale to make your search less time consuming.
- Home Viewings – we will arrange with other utah Realtors all appointments and take you through the homes you are interested in.
- Negotiating Power – Once you find the home you’re looking for, we’ll make sure you aren’t paying more than market price. As we collect information about the seller, such as why they are moving, how much they currently owe on their home, how long the house has been on the market, etc., we’ll pass that on also.
- Wholesale Properties – wholesale properties are usually, but not always, distressed properties where the owner must sell the home. This puts you in a great position to buy Utah real estate for a bargain. In many cases, these homes require some repairs, but with a little effort, you can purchase a home with instant equity.
- Representation – We’ll write up all your real estate contracts and represent you throughout the whole process to ensure your experience is as pain free as possible.
Give us a call today at 801-414-5790